Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

there's things about me that you just don't know (ended)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Anonymous

Invité
Invité

there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: there's things about me that you just don't know (ended)   there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 EmptyJeu 13 Aoû - 15:13

Bienvenue parmi nous :)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Anonymous

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: there's things about me that you just don't know (ended)   there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 EmptyJeu 13 Aoû - 16:11

Les bombasses que vous êtes ! bave bave bave Jo meurs ! there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 2155134894
Merci à vous tous **
Aaron • Le lien serait même obligé there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 1152955153 Jamie c'est l'homme de ma vie there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 3223503170 there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 3223503170

d'ailleurs vous avez de la chance que Clay soit hétéro there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 260456032
Anonymous

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: there's things about me that you just don't know (ended)   there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 EmptyJeu 13 Aoû - 16:42

Je ne vais pas être beaucoup plus originale que mes collègues, mais Douglas quoi there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 2798827211 there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 1152955153 (+ la guitare et les chansons, voila voila).

Bienvenue sur ce joli forum en tout cas ! Et si tu veux un bizutage en règle, il est en ce moment sur la CB there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 762144782 (Priam. est. un. monstre).
Anonymous

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: there's things about me that you just don't know (ended)   there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 EmptyJeu 13 Aoû - 17:05

Rose • Aimee + ton pseudo jo meurs there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 1152955153 there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 1152955153
Merci de l'accueil there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 1381955758 J'arrive dans ce cas, j'ai déjà vu des pseudos de folie, ça m'a tué :mdl: :mdl:
Anonymous

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: there's things about me that you just don't know (ended)   there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 EmptyJeu 13 Aoû - 18:26

Oui je fais parti des personnes que tu as envie d'assassiner there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 2798827211
Mais je capitule, j'ai clairement pas le temps de faire ma fiche en ce moment et puis la tienne est tellement bien écrite que ça me ferait mal au coeur d'entrer en compétition. there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 2425217757 Reste juste l'autre Douglas du coup love
Anonymous

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: there's things about me that you just don't know (ended)   there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 EmptyJeu 13 Aoû - 18:29

aw, beauté. Ö
bienvenue. I love you

Ô DOYEN!

Un jour au monde,
Vint l'unique lueur,
Qui d'un instant fonde,
Au gré d'un poing rageur,
L'unique amorçeur
De nos âmes vagabondes.

Anonymous

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: there's things about me that you just don't know (ended)   there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 EmptyJeu 13 Aoû - 18:33

BIENVENUE SUR YIU !
J'espère que tu t'y plairas. Si tu as la moindre question, n'hésite pas.
Bonne continuation pour ta fiche I love you
Anonymous

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: there's things about me that you just don't know (ended)   there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 EmptyJeu 13 Aoû - 18:39

Sasha • Oh my god merci beaucoup Sasha there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 2210928828
J'aurais jamais osé vous assassiner there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 2727460621 mais merci encore moi qui me mettait la pression pour ne pas louper mon Doug :please: t'es adorable de me prévenir Léche En tout cas si tu trouves le temps et que tu fais un autre perso je te réclamerai un lien I love you

Anatole • merci beau gosse pyromane there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 3223503170

Astrid • Kaya there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 1152955153
Merci beaucoup pour ton accueil coeur2
Anonymous

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: there's things about me that you just don't know (ended)   there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 EmptyJeu 13 Aoû - 22:04

bienvenue I love you
doudoug there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 260456032 there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 260456032 there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 260456032
Anonymous

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: there's things about me that you just don't know (ended)   there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Aoû - 1:13

Y'a pas de soucis c'est normal I love you Voilà ma nouvelle transformation, finalement j'ai opté pour une fille... Et avec plaisir pour le lien **
Anonymous

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: there's things about me that you just don't know (ended)   there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Aoû - 11:05

Bienvenue love Bon choix d'avatar there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 2425217757 Dommage que tu ne sois pas étudiant tu aurais pu venir chez les kappas there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 2727460621
https://yuck-it-up.forumsrpg.com/t92-sahel-c-est-en-voyant-un-mo
Sahel A. Friezmann

Sahel A. Friezmann
ADMIN - MASCOTTE ΔΥ
Je suis à Chicago depuis le : 02/08/2015 et j'ai déjà rédigé : 3689 messages. J'ai : vingt quatre ans d'après mes amis. Dans la vie, je suis : étudiant, en 1ere année graduate ~ cinéma & médias

Feuille de personnage
Choses à savoir sur moi :
Mes amis & mes sorties:

MessageSujet: Re: there's things about me that you just don't know (ended)   there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Aoû - 14:20

Ton personnage a l'air super intéressant !!!
Bienvenue parmi nous et quel choix de personnalité **
Anonymous

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: there's things about me that you just don't know (ended)   there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Aoû - 14:26

Abel • Harvey Newton Haydon bave bave bave Comment c'est possible d'être aussi canon ? bave
Merci beaucoup mon beau there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 762144782

June • omg ce changement de folie ! there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 3128820048  t'es seksyyyy en Jena  stress  stress
Vivement qu'on soit validé alors there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 1152955153

Dayanara • Avgeropoulos faint  Merciiii  ** t'inquiètes je suis peut-être pas un étudiant mais les étudiantes viennent à moi muais.. so je suis de la fraternité que tu veux there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 1381955758 there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 1381955758

Sahel • ton pseudo + dylan nif
Merci beaucoup je fais tout pour qu'il le soit kinky **
Anonymous

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: there's things about me that you just don't know (ended)   there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Aoû - 14:28

J'espère que ton bizutage CB t'a plu alors, ravie d'avoir pu aider there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 2798827211 there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 762144782
Anonymous

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: there's things about me that you just don't know (ended)   there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Aoû - 14:34

Il m'a complètement tué ce bizutage, j'ai jamais autant ri  there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 2798827211 :mdl:   merci encore  there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 762144782
J'ai aimé défier l'autorité de Priam there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 2727460621

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: there's things about me that you just don't know (ended)   there's things about me that you just don't know (ended) - Page 2 Empty

there's things about me that you just don't know (ended)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant